Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Yard Sale

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member carolynniece's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2004
    Posts
    66
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Yard Sale

    My dad and I will be having a yard sale at his house on June 1, 2, and the 3rd. They will be clothes for boys size 7, 8, 10, 32-32, some womens clothes, dishes, different things that my dad has. Some of these clothes are practically brand new, my boys are the type that wear something one time and never wear it again. The blue jeans are from Duck Head to Levi's. I have brand new Nike's size 6 that my 11 year old never wore, maybe one time that is it. Anyway hope the weather holds up, and please if you know anybody that likes yard sales send them our way. Directions are as follows: Birchfield Road, down below the high school on the right, they will signs through town. For more info please feel free to call me at 328-1067. Thanks
    football mom

  2. #2
    Inactive Member shawtylici0us's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 26th, 2004
    Posts
    61
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yard Sale

    I will be having a Yardsale this Saturday if it does not rain... I am selling baby stuff. It will be in front of Dairy Queen in Big Stone Gap. I have swings, travel swings, clothes, diapers, a bunch of other things.... mostly for girls but I do have a few boys clothes... if you are interested call 276-708-5049 or message me on here.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member carolynniece's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2004
    Posts
    66
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yard Sale

    I don't know anyone who has little girls, but hey I will write down the info on where it is goin to be at Saturday, and I will post it on the board at the Wise Payless if that is ok with you.
    football mom

  4. #4
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yard Sale

    [ QUOTE ]
    I don't know anyone who has little girls

    [/ QUOTE ]

    I know someone with little boys!

    r12407 29764
    Officially retired

  5. #5
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yard Sale

    Made $500 having a sale last weekend. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yard Sale

    [ QUOTE ]
    Made $500 having a sale last weekend. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

    [/ QUOTE ]

    I went by there 3-4 times and saw ya was having the sale but never did stop. I was affraid I would see something I would want since I knew who was having the sale and I don't need anymore stuff that I probably won't use just have.
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yard Sale

    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Made $500 having a sale last weekend. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

    [/ QUOTE ]

    I went by there 3-4 times and saw ya was having the sale but never did stop. I was affraid I would see something I would want since I knew who was having the sale and I don't need anymore stuff that I probably won't use just have.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    It was mostly housewares and whatnot. About the only outdoor gear I had out was an old Plano tacklebox and a PSE quiver.

    We've made around $1300 over the last year. Bad thing is that we pretty much sold out this weekend, so next year's yard sale is in doubt.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member carolynniece's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2004
    Posts
    66
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yard Sale

    Every year I go through my house gathering stuff for the following summer yard sale, I always try to get rid of the boys clothes that they never wear during the school year. I have gathered in 3 days 4 garbage full of clothes, some never worn, now you tell me, kids these days just don't care about what they have, but what more that they can get. My 16 is the world's worst I believe, take him to pick out clothes that he likes himself, he might wear it one time if I am lucky then when he is asked about it, oh he can't fit into it anymore, his famous saying is "mom you shrunk it". Anyway everyone stop by and look, talk or whatever. Hope to see a good outcome. [Help I need money]
    football mom

  9. #9
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yard Sale

    We had a lot of clothes out last year, barely sold anything. No kids clothes though. We didn't even bother to put any clothes out this year.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yard Sale

    me and some of my buddies are having one this saturday at the feed store in coeburn, stop by and support the beach fund!
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •